1. Drink more water.
2. Visit Alaska.
3. Watch Destinee graduate High School.
4. Complete a half marathon.
5. Read the Bible daily.
6. Have a true emergency fund.
7. Spend an entire day at the spa.
8. Get a college degree (I dropped out when the kids were born).
9. Go to Germany. I'd love to spend a month there just visiting family.
10. Crochet on a regular basis.
11. Enjoy a girls weekend with some of my besties.
12. Go zip lining.
13. Visit our sponsor child in Nicaragua.
14. Learn to sew.
15. Learn to use my camera in manual mode.
16. Get recertified in CPR.
17. Stay in the Ragland Mansion (which was built by one of my relatives).
18. Go to Wales and see my ancestors castle. Raglan Castle.
19. Take my children to swim in an Ocean.
20. Go on a honeymoon.
21. Volunteer at a food bank.
22. Go on a cruise.
23. Send birthday gifts, Christmas cards, etc on time.
26. Build a volunteer portfolio.
27. Attend the Kentucky Derby - or any place that will allow me to wear a cute dress & fabulous hat!
28. Have a monthly family game night.
29. Get all debt (minus the mortgage) paid off.
30. Go on a missions trip with my husband.
31. Walk in the 3-Day.
32. See a space shuttle launch.
33. Take yoga - and stick with it.
34. Go skydiving.
36. Take my kids to Washington, D.C.
37. Hike a 14er.
38. Learn a new language.
39. Attend a blog conference.
40. Read 40 books.
So there it is folks. In writing. Which means hopefully I'll be a little more motivated to complete them all. Do you have a list like this? I'd love to read yours!